View the translation of this message in:
Proud Ground is committed to providing services to our homebuyers and homeowners in a safe, community-oriented manner. In an effort to slow the transmission of COVID-19 and keep our communities healthy, Proud Ground will be observing new protocols until 4/28. Proud Ground reserves the right to adapt these activities at any time for the health and safety of our staff and communities.
1. Proud Ground’s Office: Proud Ground staff are not essential employees and therefore our office will be closed. Proud Ground staff are working from home and best available by email. If you need to drop off paperwork or payments, please use the mail slot in the door.
2. Limited External Activities: External activities outside of the office will be suspended, including but not limited to: brokerage activities for occupied homes (this includes affordable opportunities and market-rate sales) and non-critical home repairs/rehabs in occupied homes. Proud Ground will continue to lead Proud Ground brokerage activities for vacant homes in Oregon only (this includes affordable opportunities and market-rate sales).
3. For Homebuyers: All classroom-based sessions are cancelled. This includes both information sessions and lease reviews. Proud Ground will provide a digital method to complete applications, information sessions, and lease reviews at the beginning of April 2020. Deadlines for all active home buying opportunities are extended, with opportunity specific deadlines communicated directly to buyers by Proud Ground housing counselors. Contact Ryan for more details email@example.com.
4. For Homeowners: If you would like to make lease fee payments over the phone or are experiencing a hardship in paying your lease fee, please contact Dianne Topp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.493.0293 Ext 17. Proud Ground will continue to facilitate resales for both vacant and occupied homes in Oregon only. For resales contact email@example.com.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and its health implications:
Local News on COVID-19:
- Stay Home, Stay Healthy, Executive Order by Governor Inslee-WA
- Stay Home, Save Lives, Executive Order by Governor Brown-OR
- Statewide Oregon Evictions Update
- Statewide Closure of Restaurants, Bars and Gatherings of 25+
- Eviction Moratorium in Multnomah County
- Eviction Moratorium in Clark County
- County Specific Resources: Clackamas, Clark, Lincoln, Multnomah, Washington
For additional support during this time:
- Congressman Earl Blumenauer’s COVID-19 Emergency Relief Resources
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act details sick pay required by employers.
- If you need housing resources due to impacts resulting from COVID-19, visit 211info.org or call 2-1-1
- If you foresee any problems making your April mortgage payments you need to contact your loan servicer immediately to see what options are available. If you don’t know who your loan servicer is, contact your lender to get their information.
- The three largest utilities (in Oregon), Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, and Northwest Natural, have all announced a suspension of disconnects and/or late fees to support Oregonians during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- For Portland Area Food Access Sites through the SUN Program, click here to view a comprehensive schedule or visit their website.