Plant a Tree with Friends of Trees
Some of the benefits of planting trees:
- slow climate change
- mitigate storm-water flow
- improve public health by improving air and water quality
- provide habitat for wildlife
- improve the local food supply
- increase the livability of neighborhoods by calming traffic and reducing noise & glare and
- improve property values
Friends of Trees charges between $25-75 for the tree, city permit, utility location service, hole digging, planting assistance, mulching, stakes, and first-year inspections. A value of over $200!
To learn more about planting a tree with Friends of Trees visit their website.