At the information session, you’ll learn more about our program, the homebuying process and the resources available in our community to help you buy your first home. Once you’ve explored our community partners and confirmed that you qualify on our Do I Qualify page, your next step is to attend one of our information sessions. Information Sessions are offered in English and Spanish on a monthly basis. We will alternate the location of our sessions for the various counties we serve, however, you are welcome to attend any session as they will all provide relevant information regardless of where you are located.
Homebuyer Information Sessions:
Portland/ Multnomah County
- Learn More About the 5020 Condominiums & Preference Policy: Monday, April 22, 6-8pm at New Song Community Center, 220 NE Russell Street.
- Future Homebuying Opportunities for Proud Ground Homebuyers: Wednesday, April 24, 6-8pm at June Key Delta Community Center, 5940 N Albina Ave.
- Tuesday, May 7th, 5:30-6:30pm at Rosewood Initiative, 16126 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97233. Register here.
- En español: martes, Abril 30, 6:00 pm a Centro de Prosperidad, 400 E Main St Suite 110, Hillsboro, OR 97123. Registrar aquí.
- ဗမာထဲတွင် For Burmese Speakers: Wednesday, May 15th, 6:00 pm at Hillsboro Civic Center, Room C207, 150 E Main St, Hillsboro, OR 97123. Register here. ဒီနေရာမှာမှတ်ပုံတင်ပါ
Information Sessions for Lincoln County will be posted here when scheduled. Please contact Marita at 503.493.0293 x14 or email@example.com if you would like to schedule a session over the phone.
Please check back for Information Sessions in Clark County.
Per year, we are able to help a limited number of households purchase their first homes, so a good first step is to reach out to our community partners who will help you get started on becoming ready for homeownership.