This charming one-story home offers a unique opportunity with the garage converted into a fully independent ADU! The main home (pictured above) includes spacious living areas, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a beautiful outdoor entertainment space with a concrete patio. The ADU is a roomy studio with glossy white built-ins and everything needed to feel at home. Home Energy Score: 10 https://us.greenbuildingregistry.com/score/OR10181691
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase –
Household Size : Max Income
1 : $49,250
2 : $56,250
3 : $63,300
4 : $70,300
5 : $75,950
For more information on purchasing this home, contact Tyler Koski, licensed broker in Oregon, at 503.493.0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Para aprender acerca de nuestro programa de compra de casa favor de llamar al: 503-493-0293 x10, por coreero electrónico: email@example.com
You must be an income-qualified homebuyer to purchase this home with Proud Ground. Minimum and maximum income at time of purchase, owner-occupancy, resale, and other restrictions apply. Priority will be given to households with children or families of 3+ and/or households with incomes of 60% AMI or below, based on original date of application with Proud Ground.
*Payment amounts assume 2.75% interest on a 30-year, FIXED-rate Oregon Bond loan from an approved Proud Ground lender of $245,275 with a $500 down payment. Payment includes $391/mo. for taxes, insurance, and Proud Ground fees. Your final monthly payment and down-payment will be determined by your lender based upon current interest rates. Offered under Proud Ground’s non-profit homeownership program.
Interested in this home?
1. Attend the open house on Sunday, October 6th from 12 – 2 pm
2. Submit a COMPLETE application in one email by 5pm on Wednesday, October 16th to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘1333 NE Rosa Parks Way’ in the subject line
A complete application must include:
• Proud Ground Home buying Opportunity Application: https://bit.ly/2szuFci
• 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
• Documentation that you have a minimum of $2,000 available for earnest money
and home inspections.
• A pre-qualification letter for a $245,275 loan from a Proud Ground approved lender
• A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
*****Please note that it can take up to two weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification*****
Questions about the application process? Contact Ryan at email@example.com or 503-493-0293 x18
Preguntas? Contacte Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o firstname.lastname@example.org por favor
To view and download a flyer with all of this information, click here.
|Price:||$245,775 or $1,392/mo*|
|Address:||1333 NE Rosa Parks Way|
|Garage:||converted into ADU|
|Property Type:||Detached one-story home|
|Financial:||Monthly Property Taxes: $281.00; Monthly Proud Ground Land Lease Fees: $50.00|