In the heart of the Elliot Neighborhood in NE Portland, this two-story attached townhome boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, off-street parking, a rear patio in a private fenced yard with garden beds and room to entertain, hardwood floors, nine-foot ceilings, a skylight and ample attic storage space.
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase –
Household Size : Max Income
1 : $49,250
2 : $56,250
3 : $63,300
4 : $70,300
5 : $75,950
For more information on purchasing this home, contact Tyler Koski, licensed broker in Oregon, at 503.493.0293 x11 or email@example.com
Para aprender acerca de nuestro programa de compra de casa favor de llamar al:
503-493-0293 x10, por coreero electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be an income-qualified homebuyer to purchase this home with Proud Ground. Minimum and maximum income at time of purchase, owner-occupancy, resale, and other restrictions apply. Priority will be given to households with children or families of 3+ and/or households with incomes of 60% AMI or below, based on original date of application with Proud Ground.
*Payment amounts assume 2.75% interest on a 30-year, FIXED-rate Oregon Bond loan from an approved Proud Ground lender of $299,000 with a $500 down payment. Payment includes $333/mo. for taxes, insurance, HOA dues and Proud Ground fees. Your final monthly payment and down-payment will be determined by your lender based upon current interest rates. Offered under Proud Ground’s non-profit homeownership program.
1. Attend the open house on Saturday, September 14th from 4 – 6 pm
2. Submit a COMPLETE application in one email by 5pm on Tuesday, September 24th
to email@example.com, with ‘2025 NE Rodney Ave’ in the subject line
A complete application must include:
• Proud Ground Home buying Opportunity Application: https://bit.ly/2szuFci
• 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
• Documentation that you have a minimum of $2,000 available for earnest money
and home inspections.
• A pre-qualification letter for a $199,000 loan from a Proud Ground approved lender
• A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
*****Please note that it can take up to two weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification*****
3. By 5 pm on Friday, September 27th Proud Ground will notify the top income-qualified homebuyer for this home. The buyer will have three business days to submit an offer on the home. Priority will be given to households with children or families of 3+ people and/or to households with incomes of 60% AMI or below, based on original date of application with Proud Ground.
Questions about the home? Contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-493-0293 x11
Questions about the application process? Contact Ryan at email@example.com or 503-493-0293 x18
Preguntas? Contacte Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o firstname.lastname@example.org por favor
To view and download a flyer with all of this information, click here.
|Address:||2025 NE Rodney Ave|
|Property Type:||Attached Townhome|
|Financial:||Monthly Expenses - Taxes: 203.00; Maintenance Reserve: 20.00; Proud Ground Land Lease Fee: 50.00; Estimated Homeowners Insurance: 60.00|
|Flooring:||Hardwood and Carpet|