This three-bedroom, two-bath single-story detached home features a spacious living room, a beautiful yard and a kitchen with generous counter space. Hardwood and tile flooring offer a classic feel, and you will have plenty of room to entertain – indoors and out.
Household Size : Max Income
1 : $49,250
2 : $56,250
3 : $63,300
4 : $70,300
5 : $75,950
Interested in purchasing this home?
1. Attend the open house on Sunday, September 8th from 12 to 2 pm
2. Submit a COMPLETE application in one email by 5pm on Wednesday, September 18th to email@example.com, with ‘3920 N Alaska St.’ in the subject line
A complete application must include:
• Proud Ground Home buying Opportunity Application: https://bit.ly/2szuFci
• 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
• Documentation that you have a minimum of $2,000 available for earnest money
and home inspections.
• A pre-qualification letter for a $203,753 loan from a Proud Ground approved lender.
• A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
*****Please note that it can take up to two weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification*****
3. By 5 pm on Friday, September 20th Proud Ground will notify the top income-qualified, pre-qualified home buyer for this home. The buyer will have three business days to submit an offer on the home. Priority will be given to households with children or families of 3 or more people and/or to households with incomes of 60% AMI or below, based on original date of application with Proud Ground.
Questions? Please contact Tyler Koski at 503.493.0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? Contacte Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o email@example.com por favor
*Payment amounts assume 2.75% interest on a 30-year, FIXED-rate Oregon Bond loan from an approved Proud Ground lender of $203,753 with a $500 down payment. Payment includes $291/mo. for taxes, insurance, and Proud Ground fees. Your final monthly payment and down-payment will be determined by your lender based upon current interest rates. Offered under Proud Ground’s homeownership program administered by listing office, a non-profit.
To view and download a flyer with the house description, application information and more, click here.
|Address:||3920 N Alaska St.|
|Property Type:||detached one-story home|
|Financial:||Monthly Taxes: $181.00; Proud Ground Land Lease Fee: $50.00/month|
|Flooring:||hardwood and tile|