Habitat for Humanity is building new townhomes in Portland’s vibrant and diverse Cully neighborhood. Qualified buyers must be at or below 80% of the Area Median Income for the Portland Metro Area.
Household Size 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income $49,250 $56,250 $63,300 $70,300 $75,950
Minimum and maximum income at the time of purchase, owner-occupancy and resale restrictions apply.
For more information on purchasing this home, contact Tyler Koski, Principal Broker licensed in OR & WA, at 503-493-0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Offered under Proud Ground’s homeownership program administered by listing office, a non-profit.
To learn more about Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East program requirements or to schedule a tour, please contact Michelle Rosa Bouza, Homeownership Program Manager, at email@example.com or call 503-287-9529.
1. Review Proud Ground’s homebuyer qualifications page or call Ryan Parker at 503-493-0293 x18 to ensure your household would qualify to purchase the home.
2. Obtain loan pre-qualification from an approved Proud Ground lender.
3. Choose a real estate broker to work with. You can use any real estate broker or you can request a referral list from Proud Ground.
4. Meet with your realtor to write up an offer to purchase the home. Have your realtor contact Tyler Koski at 503-493-0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn details about how to write the purchase over.
5. If you haven’t already, attend a free Proud Ground information session to learn about Proud Ground’s permanent affordability program. You can complete this step at any time. Visit Proud Ground’s website to see upcoming session dates and to register.
Questions about Proud Ground: contact Ryan Parker at 503-493-0293 x18 or email@example.com
Questions about the Home for Sale: contact Tyler Koski at 503-493-0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? Contacte a Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o email@example.com
To view or download a flyer with all the information about this home, click here.
*Payment amount assumes 2.75% interest on a 30 year, fixed-rate Oregon Bond loan of $216,000 with a $500 down payment and payment INCLUDES property taxes, insurance, maintenance, service fee & condo association fees. Your final monthly payment and down-payment amount will be determined by your lender based upon current interest rates.
|Financial:||Monthly HOA dues: $187.88; Estimated Property Taxes: $100.00|
|Construction:||New, Built in 2019|
|Parking:||assigned on-site parking|