Seeking great neighbors to join a vibrant new community.
This bright, three-level townhome is low-maintenance, energy-efficient, and shares amenities with 13 other households. Built-in 2018, this 1,530 square foot home includes quality finishes, hardwood floors, wool carpet, efficient heating and cooling, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, raised bed garden, kitchen, 3’x4’ storage shed, and a south-facing porch. Additional amenities include common house with kitchen and guest bedroom suite, central courtyard, bike parking. More information and introductions to current residents at www.MasonStPDX.com
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase –
Household Size : Max Income
1 : $49,250
2 : $56,250
3 : $63,300
4 : $70,300
5 : $75,950
For more information on purchasing this home, contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-804-1261
Para aprender acerca de nuestro programa de compra de casa favor de llamar al:
503-493-0293 x10, por coreero electrónico: email@example.com
You must be an income-qualified homebuyer to purchase this home with Proud Ground. Minimum
and maximum income at time of purchase, owner-occupancy, resale, and other restrictions apply. Priority will be given to families of 3 or more people and families with children, based on date of application with Proud Ground.
*Payment amounts assume 2.75% interest on a 30-year, FIXED-rate Oregon Bond loan from an approved Proud Ground lender of $279,500 with a $500 down payment. Payment includes $736/mo. for taxes, insurance, HOA dues and Proud Ground fees. Your final monthly payment and down-payment will be determined by your lender based upon current interest rates. Offered under Proud Ground’s non-profit homeownership program
1. Viewings are available by appointment. Please contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-804-1261.
2. This home is now available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Any buyer with an accepted offer must apply to Proud Ground by sending a COMPLETE application in one email to email@example.com, with ‘5834 NE Mason St.’ in the subject line.
A complete application must include:
• Proud Ground Home buying Opportunity Application: https://bit.ly/2szuFci
• 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
• Documentation that you have a minimum of $2,000 available for earnest money
and home inspections.
• A pre-qualification letter for a $280,000 loan from a Proud Ground approved lender
• A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
*****Please note that it can take up to two weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification*****
Questions about the home? Contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-804-1261
Questions about the application process? Contact Ryan at email@example.com or 503-493-0293 x18
Preguntas? Contacte Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o firstname.lastname@example.org por favor
To view and download a flyer with all of this information, click here.
|Address:||5834 NE Mason St.|
|Property Type:||Attached Townhome|
|Financial:||Monthly Financial Breakdown - Property Taxes: 400.00; HOA Dues: 226.00; Proud Ground Land Lease: 50.00; Estimated Homeowner Insurance: 60.00|
|Flooring:||Hardwood and Wool Carpet|
|Community:||Common house with kitchen and guest bedroom suite, central courtyard, bike parking|