Do I qualify for this grant?
- Grant recipients must be first-time homebuyers & income-qualified (income limits are below).
- The home must be located in the Lents Town Center Urban Renewal Area in SE Portland (map available at: www.proudground.org/media/uploads/LentsURABoundaryMap.pdf) and be a newer home (1978+).
- You need to qualify for a mortgage with a Proud Ground approved lender. You have to document that you can contribute a MINIMUM of $200,000 (home loan + your own down payment).
- Grant funds will help you purchase a home priced up to $275,000.
- Any cash assets over $10,000 must be used towards your purchase.
- The home must pass a series of inspections designed to ensure that you purchase a safe & healthy home.
- As with all of our homes, you need to complete an approved home buying education workshop.
- Owner-occupancy, asset limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
Maximum income limits for the SE Portland Buyer Initiated Grant:
Family Size: 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income: $41,100 $46,950 $52,800 $58,650 $63,350
Interested in this grant?
To be eligible for a grant you need to provide the following to Proud Ground by Friday February 24th, 5pm:
- Submit a COMPLETE application packet in one email to email@example.com, please input “Lents Grant” in the subject line
- A complete application packet must include:
- Proud Ground Home Buying Opportunity Application
- 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
- A loan pre-qualification letter for a minimum of $200,000 from a Proud Ground approved lender.
- A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments. ******Please note that it can take up to two weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification so start the loan application process as soon as possible.*****
On Monday February 27th Proud Ground will notify the top income-qualified, pre-qualified home buyer. The buyer will be given a 45 day grant reservation. Priority will be given to families with children based upon your date of application with Proud Ground.
Questions? Please contact Tyler Koski at 503-493-0293 x11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? llamar Yesika Arevalo al: 503-493-0293 x10 ó por correo electrónico: email@example.com
|Address:||Lents/ SE Portland|
|Year Built:||1978 or newer|