Do I qualify for this grant?
- Grant recipients must be a first-time home buyer, meet income qualifications listed below and be living or working in Lincoln County.
- Must qualify for a mortgage with a Proud Ground approved lender.
- The home purchased must be located within Lincoln City.
- Must qualify for a mortgage of a MINIMUM of $160,000-$184,000, and have at least $4,000 of personal money for earnest money & inspections.
- Grant funds will help you purchase a Lincoln City home priced up to $220,000.
- Owner-occupancy, income limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
- INTERESTED? Your first step is to attend a FREE homebuyer information session; see the other side of this flier for details.
Maximum TOTAL household income limits at the time of purchase:
Family Size 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income for $60K $30,100 $34,400 $38,700 $42,950 $46,400
Max Income for $36K $37,600 $43,000 $48,400 $53,700 $58,000
Interested in this grant?
Here are your next steps:
- Attend a free Proud Ground Homebuyer Information Session.
Thursday, October 5th, 6:00—7:00 pm
Newport City Hall, Council Chambers—169 SW Coast Hwy, Newport OR 97365
Friday, October 6th, Noon—1:00 pm
Driftwood Library, Community Room, 801 SW HWY 101 #201, Lincoln City, OR
To register and to obtain more information visit:
- Obtain a loan pre-qualification letter from one of the Proud Ground approved
mortgage-lenders listed below:
Jamie Fritzsche, NMLS #1030946
Evergreen Home Loans
Izzy Ventura Meda, – Speaks Spanish, NMLS# 1254018
Ralph Austin , NMLS #720620
(503) 219- 0784
- Contact Proud Ground to schedule an application meeting. Contact Yesika to schedule: (503) 493-0293 x10; email@example.com
- Attend a homebuyer education class. Contact Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services 541-752-7220 or visit their website.
- Grants will be available on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible buyers must attend a Proud Ground information session, complete a Proud Ground application and obtain loan pre-qualification from an approved lender.
Interested in applying? Attend an information session to get started.
|Price:||$160,000 - $184,000|