To view and download a flyer with all the information below, click here.
One Down Payment Grant of up to $73,000* is available for residents of the City of Vancouver. These grants are funded by the City of Vancouver’s HOME Investment Partnership Program & Community Frameworks. Proud Ground, a state-registered nonprofit, administers all grant opportunities. Homebuyers will have the option to work with any realtor or a Proud Ground recommended realtor.
*Final grant amount will be determined based on need.
Do I qualify for this opportunity?
- Grant recipients must be first-time homebuyers, meet income qualifications listed below and be living in the City of Vancouver.
- The home purchased must be located within the City of Vancouver.
- Must qualify for a minimum mortgage of $240,000 with a Proud Ground approved lender & have at least $4,000 of personal savings for earnest money & inspections.
- Grant funds will help you purchase a home priced up to $341,000
- Owner-occupancy, income limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase:
Household Size : Max Income
1 : $49,250
2 : $56,250
3 : $63,300
4 : $70,300
5 : $75,950
This is a first come, first serve oppotunity for income-qualified homebuyers. In order to apply, please submit a complete application with “Vancouver Grant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete application packet must include:
- Proud Ground Homebuying Opportunity Application
- 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
- Documentation that you have a minimum of $4,000 available for earnest money and home inspections
- Documentation that you are currently living within the city of Vancouver:
- Confirm this by entering your address here: https://www.cityofvancouver.us/ourcity/page/do-you-live-or-work-city-vancouver
- A loan pre-qualification letter for a minimum of $240,000 from a Proud Ground approved lender
- A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments
***Please note, it can take up to 2 weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification documents***
Upon review, homebuyers will be notified about their application status in a timely manner.The buyer will have three business days to submit an offer on the home. Priority will be given to households with children or families of 3+ people and/or to households with incomes of 60% AMI or below, based on original date of application with Proud Ground.
Questions? Please contact: Ryan Parker, 503-493-0293 email@example.com
Preguntas? Por favor llame a: Yesika Arévalo, 503-493-0293 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and download a flyer with all the information above, click here.