Do I qualify for this opportunity?
- Grant recipients must be first-time homebuyers & meet income qualifications listed below.
- The home purchased must be located within the City of Hillsboro.
- Must qualify for a minimum mortgage of $240,000 with a Proud Ground approved lender & have at least $4,000 of personal savings for earnest money & inspections.
- If you receive a grant reservation, you will choose a realtor to work with and begin shopping for a home that meets all required criteria.
- Grant funds will help you purchase a home priced up to $335,000.
- Owner-occupancy, income limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase:
Family Size 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income: $49,250 $56,250 $63,300 $70,300 $75,950
Interested in this grant?
Here are your next steps:
Submit your application packet in one email to email@example.com.
Please input “Hillsboro Grant” in the subject line. A complete application packet includes:
- Proud Ground Homebuying Opportunity Application – download here
- 3 months’ worth of recent pay stubs for all income earners in the household
- Documentation that you have a minimum of $4,000 available for earnest money and home inspections
- A loan pre-qualification letter for a minimum of $240,000 from a Proud Ground approved lender
- A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
***Please note, it can take up to 2 weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification documents***
Priority will be given to families with children & households of three or more based on their date of application with Proud Ground.
Questions? Please contact:
Ryan Parker, 503-493-0293 x18 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? Por favor llame a:
503-493-0293 x10 o email@example.com
For a downloadable flyer with the above information, click here.