Do I qualify for this opportunity?
Grant recipients must be first-time homebuyers, meet income qualifications listed below and be currently living in the City of Gresham.
The home purchased must be located within the City of Gresham.
Must qualify for a minimum mortgage of $200,000 with a Proud Ground approved lender & have at least $4,000 of personal savings for earnest money & inspections.
If you receive a grant reservation, you will choose a realtor to work with and begin shopping for a home that meets all criteria.
Owner-occupancy, income limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase:
Family Size 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income: $39,920 $45,700 $51,400 $53,900 $61,700
Submit a COMPLETE application packet in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gresham Grant” in the subject line by Wednesday, September 11th at 5:00 pm.
A complete application packet must include:
– Proud Ground Homebuying Opportunity Application – https://bit.ly/2rBwyqt
– 3 months’ worth of recent pay stubs for all income earners in the household
– Documentation that you have a minimum of $4,000 available for earnest money and home inspections
– Documentation that you are currently living within the city of Gresham.
Confirm this by entering your address here: http://maps.greshamoregon.gov/gview/
– A loan pre-qualification letter for a minimum of $200,000 from a Proud Ground approved lender
– A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
***Please note, it can take up to 2 weeks to obtain loan pre-qualification documents***
On Monday, September 16th by 5:00 pm, Proud Ground will notify the 2 top income-qualified, pre-qualified home buyers. The buyers will have three business days to choose a realtor & complete the grant reservation process. Priority will be given to families with children & households of three or more based on their date of application with Proud Ground.
To view and download a flyer, click here.
Questions? Please contact:
Ryan Parker at 503-493-0293 x18 or email@example.com
Preguntas? Por favor llame a:
Yesika Arévalo a 503-493-0293 x10 o firstname.lastname@example.org