Do I qualify for this opportunity?
- Grant recipients must be first-time homebuyers, meet income qualifications listed below and work for a major employer in Lincoln County including Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, Lincoln County Schools, Lincoln County, City of Lincoln City, Housing Authority of Lincoln County, City of Newport, or Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital*
- Must qualify for a mortgage with a Proud Ground approved lender.
- The home purchased must be located within Lincoln County.
- Must qualify for a MINIMUM mortgage of $145,000 – $175,000 & have at least $4,000 of personal money for earnest money & inspections.
- Grant funds will help you purchase a home priced up to $260,000
- Owner-occupancy, income limits, resale, and other restrictions apply.
Maximum household income limits at the time of purchase:
Family Size 1 2 3 4 5
Max Income for $71K grant: $45,948 $52,512 $59,076 $65,640 $70,891
Max Income for $101K grant: $30,650 $35,000 $39,400 $43,750 $47,250
Interested in this grant?
Here are your next steps:
1. Attend a free Proud Ground Homebuyer Information Session:
Please contact Marita at email@example.com or 503.493.0293 x14 to request an Information Session.
2. Submit a complete application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Lincoln County Downpayment Grant” in the subject. A complete application includes:
- Proud Ground Home buying Opportunity Application
- 3 months’ worth of recent paystubs for all income earners in the household
- Documentation that you have a minimum of $4,000 available for earnest money and home inspections.
- A loan pre-qualification letter for a minimum of $145,000 or $175,000 (depending on your income level) from a Proud Ground approved lender, listed below
- A closing cost estimate from your lender showing your estimated monthly payments.
3. Contact Proud Ground to schedule an application meeting:
(503) 493-0293 x14; email@example.com
4. Attend a homebuyer education class.
Contact Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services 541-752-7220
5. Grants will be available on a first come, first served basis to qualified buyer.
To be eligible buyers must attend a Proud Ground information session, complete a Proud Ground application and obtain loan pre-qualification from an approved lender.
Questions? Please contact:
Ryan Parker, 503-493-0293 x18 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? Por favor llame a:
503-493-0293 x10 o email@example.com
|Price:||Up to $260,000|