Did you know?
- 320+: First-time homebuyers served by Proud Ground
- Zero: Number of Proud Ground homes lost to foreclosure
- 260+: Forever-affordable homes in Proud Ground’s portfolio
- Four: Counties served by Proud Ground
- Two: We’re the only community land trust actively serving two states!
- 59%: Proud Ground clients from communities of color
In a recent survey of Proud Ground homeowners:
- 75% say homeownership makes them feel more financially stable
- 71% say their employment situation has improved through increase in pay and through additional job responsibilities
- 44% say they have seen positive impacts on school attendance
- 78% cited an increase in neighborhood connectedness and sense of community
In their own words
“Owning a home is like the cornerstone of your life. There are times when I lay in bed and think, ‘What it will be like to still be here in 10 years, 20 years?’ Sometimes I wake up at night and still can’t believe it’s mine. Now, my children and grandchildren will always have a place to come home to.” Anita, Proud Ground homeowner #117